Who I’m I?
- I’m Andy. Dad to a little one, and Husband to my wife. The three of us live in our little corner of Devon, in the South West of England.
- While The Dads Sofa is mainly geared around being a dad, babies, parenthood etc, I also post about other things like Doctor Who, Beer, and any thing that gets my fancy…
- I’ve blogged in various shapes and forms for a few years now. This particular blog used to be a “Beer Blog” – having a child seemed to lead to a cutting down of beers drunk, and pubs visited. I’m also part of the team over at The Church Sofa.
- I’m a support worker, working with some amazing young people.
About this blog…
- Well this blog has metamorphosed from one thing to another over the years, from being a “Beer Blog” to being a blog about having a pregnant wife. (Note to self, repeat the post about breathing exercises).
- Expect a mix of serious “blog” style posts, mixed in with random links, videos, parenting resources, “Beer Blog” style posts, and random Doctor Who / geek stuff.