Are you? Is your little one a fan of Cbeebies? Is Cbeebies your favourite way of getting a little bit of peace during the day? Do you catch yourself enjoying Cbeebies a bit too much? Not your little one, do you catch yourself enjoying Cbeebies a bit too much?
After realizing I enjoyed a Topsy and Tim marathon a bit too much, I wrote a list of ways that you can tell you’ve watched too much Cbeebies… turns out there are many many ways that show when you’ve watched many hours of the BBCs TV channel for little people.
So here are 10 more ways, you can tell you’ve watched too much Cbeebies.
- You catch yourself wondering what happened to Mike The Knight, and if he’ll come back.
- You follow CBeebies presenters on Twitter.
- You tweet Bing Bunny, and ask when you’ll see him again.
- For some bizarre reason you know a lot about how fast hamsters can run… how dishwashers work… and how zips – zip things up.
- You have a favourite CBeebies Panto.
- You’ve checked how to arrange a “Swashbuckle” party.
- The news of there being no plans for new Topsy and Tim, made you a little more sad then you want to admit.
- You can’t help but feel slightly inspired by “I Can Cook”.
- After being at work all day, you’re stressed, done free over time, and feel it’s been an age since your seen your little one. Yet you still catch yourself singing CBeebies theme tunes.
- Admit it. You have a favourite CBeebies presenter. Which is yours?
Are there ways that you would add to this list?