Are you? Is your little one a fan of Cbeebies? Is Cbeebies your favourite way of getting a little bit of peace during the day? Do you catch yourself enjoying Cbeebies a bit too much? Do you feel you know the Bing episodes a bit too much? Here are 10 Ways You Can Tell You’ve Watched Too Much Cbeebies!
- You were disappointed when you found out Topsy and Tim weren’t twins.
- Quoting kid shows to people who have no idea what you’re on about.
- You understand the links between Tree Fu Tom and Doctor Who.
- When loading up episodes on the DVR / iPlayer, you catch yourself knowing as much about the episodes as your kid does.
- Thinking someone you see in public looks like Mr Bloom.
- Multiple theme tunes stick in your head.
- You wonder if Captain Jacks Boat, is a unwritten episode of Doctor Who.
- Somehow, you caught yourself looking forward to that Mr Tumble Live they did…
- You cant help but wonder about the change in hair styles between Katie presenting “I Can Cook”, and the linking sections between shows.
- You take into account the names on Cbeebies when choosing future kids names. ( EG You avoid Tom, because of Tree Fu Tom – Topsy and Tim are taken – Bing is well out)
Are there any ways you can add?