No seriously. I’m testing to see what happens…
There are many things that people don’t prepare you for when you become a parent. One of those things, is just how bizarre life as a parent can be! And, as life is bizarre, you find yourself saying bizarre things to your kids… Here is a small collection of things that have come out of our mouths…
- Don’t drop Jesus.
- If you like snot, you’ll love parsnip.
- You pee’d on the doggy?
- It was a fun experiment, but doggy got “got”.
- That’s fine. Just draw on Jesus.
- Why have you got an Iggle Piggle in your mouth?
- Look at you! You’re riding a cow!
- It’s a shower head, not a tooth brush.
- Try not to pee in the cake. That’s the general idea.
- Don’t eat the baby!
Have you caught yourself saying anything bizarre to your kids?