Kids are great. Except when they’re not. Sometimes, children can just be angry little creatures of fury. Sometimes kids can be lovely. Other times, they just snarl, and make you wonder why is your child angry.
If you ever wonder why your child is angry, this may be the thing for you.
Simply spin the wheel below, and the mystery of your child’s anger will be resolved!
Or they could just be tired.
Are there any you would add to the above?
Obviously there may be other reasons, and if you’re worried, Sofa would suggest to seek advice from a trained professional – not a spinning wheel.
Putting this here mostly because Little Sofa occasionally has a deep want to dance to Tee and Mo from CBeebies.
If its here, I know where to find it easily.
Also if it here, it gives you the chance to hear the catchy brilliance for yourself…
“There’s no such thing as the Gruffalo” he said.
But Lego dad had been wrong before.
We love Topsy and Tim in our household.
I say “We love Topsy and Tim”, I mean, our little one loves Topsy and Tim. If we ever have left CBeebies on in the background at home, the opening moments of the Topsy and Tim theme tune is enough to get her running to the TV.
Have I ever mentioned her “friends”, Topsy and Tim?
During a recent Topsy and Tim marathon on BBC iPlayer, it occurred to me that there seemed to be a number of…. improbabilities in the world of Topsy and Tim that just wouldn’t happen in this world.
Here are a number of examples I found.
- Kids can break Mummy’s vase.. and she’s THAT OK WITH IT!!
- Somehow, when you have 4 preschoolers kicking off, Mummy has found the time to put a well timed pizza in.
- Selling / moving house is JUST THAT EASY – AND QUICK!
- Having nursery school at home is a GREAT IDEA!! (Seriously, they have room for that? Mummy had time for that?)
- That a Mummy and Daddy can put up an outside playhouse the night before a twins 5th birthday, look fresh and awake the next morning, AND still smile at each other.
- Loads of cakes (which probably cost a fortune) get chucked on the floor… Mummy is NOT SCREAMING MAD!!!
- Christmas Eve evening is just that fun and relaxing! (No last minute wrapping from Mummy and Daddy?)
- You’ve moved house, you’re trying to unpack, you’re living out of boxes, a new friend is invited to play, and Mummy is smiling about all of this?
- When you’re building a new drive, you really want two 4 year olds around you.
- Its possible to build a marble run, so big, and amazing – THAT NO marbles will fly off – and break Mummys vase…
Are there any more that you would add?
*These might be invisible friends… and therefore probably dont count.
When you leave the house. the difference between having kids and not having kids… or kid…
The above is a simplified version of what really happens.
I was a little confused after the above conversation!
Not only did the little one REALLY turn down cake, she turned down cake – after I resorted to the bribery approach to parenting – in front of a load of other parents.
Two minutes later she somehow managed to get hold of my far nicer cake.